“DIPLOMATIC CUP OF NORDIC SKIING”
(Please, find a respective full version in Ukrainian at nordicskiing.org.ua, or contact organizers for more details)
– corporate Nordic Skiing competition will be followed by an Individual Nordic Skiing Competition for all comers men and women at different age categories;
– participants are fully responsible for their health, equipment, safe and security, personals etc during the Competition.
DISTANCE AND TRACK
– Amateurs (girls, boys, female) – 1500 m, flat area
– Amateurs (male) – 3000 m (2 circles), flat area
– Veterans – 6000 m (4 circles), flat area.
(with a professional ski track to be organized).
January 28, 2018 (or February 18, 2018 – reserve date in case of lack of snow).
13:30 – 14:30 (approximate time, depends on the main corporate competition)
Kyiv, Park of Kyiv Polytecnic Univercity (Politechnichnyi Instytut Metro Station)
All comers of any nationality and country.
REGISTRATION AND PARTICIPATION FEE
Participants are welcome to register online at nordicskiing.org.ua
Till January 25, 2018 – 250 UAH
On Event Date – 350 UAH (Separate Start)
Your participation fee will help to organize amateur skiing and cycling competitions by Ukrainian Ski Club.
Participants with rights to take part free of charge:
– children up to 14 years old;
– acting soldiers and officers of Ukrainian Army;
– members of Ukrainian Ski Club
50% Discount of Participation Fee:
– youth from 14 to 17
– full time students (student ticket)
– according to received numbers with a following priority: girls, boys, female, male;
– participants start individually every 30 seconds;
– participants who registered on the Event date have a separate start
RECEIVING REGISTRATION NUMBERS
All participants receive their registration numbers on the event date at the Race Office at the Venue.
Classification and place of participants is defined according to the best time results.
Preliminary results are to be announced right after the competition and published at nordicskiing.org.ua
Str Ivana Shevtsova 5, office 308
Tel.: +38 (044) 332 69 80